Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered
Suitebale for use with G100 Chain
25% stronger than G80.
Individually proof tested at 2.5 times Working Load Limit.
100% Magnaflux Crack Detection.
Fatigue tested at 1.5 times Working Load Limit or 20000 cycles.
Meet Stanadard EN1677
Strict break load test
Surface finish:Power plastified Colour: blue RAL code: RAL5015
· Sling hook: also known as slip sling hooks, these large throat hooks are commonly used at the ends of chain slings and wire rope. They’re typically self-locking to avoid disconnect.
· Self-locking hook: these hooks are designed to pivot in the middle and lock when lifting pressure is applied. They cannot be opened while lifted with your overhead lifting chains.
· Foundry hooks: these are extra-large throat hooks that are used in unique situations that require a larger opening to manage loads.
· Grab hook: these chain sling hooks have a small throat that attaches to the chain by slinging over the chain in-between links.
· Oblong master link: An oblong shaped ring used at the top of chain slings.